Wednesday, September 4, 2013

9/4/13



Dominic Huskins
9/4/13
Mr. Schick
Human Geography

Today in human geography we continued talking about Socrates. I learned that Socrates was a very brave man, in the painting of his death he is the only person in the room that is not afraid of dying. In the painting Socrates is taking the cup of hemlock and pointing up with one finger, I think that he is pointing to his Greek God. I also learned that Socrates famous words were “The unexamined life is not worth living.” Then we talked about what is happening in Syria and weather we think the United States should send in forces or not. I personally think that we should not send forces in because one we don’t have the money to afford this right now and two, because there are no other countries that would go in with us. I do however think it is rite to help the people in Syria with their government, but if it is going to possibly cause the Syrian government to harm the people of the United States than I do not think it is a good idea. Well that’s all for today thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment