Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Immigration and Emigration


Dominic Huskins

Mr. Schick

Human Geography

9/24/13

            Today in human geography we talked about emigration and immigration. Emigration is when you leave the country and immigration is when you enter the country. People migrate from places like Mexico so they can make money to send back home to Mexico to support their family. I don’t think that these immigrants are “taking American jobs”. I think that if these people are willing to work hard and pay taxes than good for them. I would much rather hire someone who works harder, doesn’t complain and I can pay cheaper than someone who gets nothing done, complains and asks for better pay. I do not think that it is the immigrant’s fault that Americans are on unemployment, I think that it is their own fault.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment