Monday, September 30, 2013

scavenger hunt checking


Dominic Huskins

Mr. Schick

9/30/13

Human geography

            Today in human geography we went over our scavenger hunt papers. We put down the correct answers, I had a few wrong but for the most part I got everything rite. The hardest question for me to find was the one that asked which country had the most exports of oil. I guessed and got it rite so that was good. I thought that there was a question written twice it actually had a one word difference so I got that one wrong. But the rest were fairly easy and they should be a good thing to study on the test. The web site that we used was very informative and I will probably have to use it again for something else. This was a fun, easy activity. That’s all for today thank you for reading. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment